Call for Street Collection volunteers
Street Appeal – Dates to be confirmed mid-May 2022
Do you have two hours to spare in 2022?
Register your interest and help the Hawke’s Bay community by collecting donations. Donations are often the reason we can say, “yes we can help”. You can also arrange your own fundraising activity and donate the proceeds to the Napier Family Centre’s Annual Appeal.
Simply register interest for yourself, your workplace, school, team or group, and tell us if you would like to do your own creative fundraising activity.
We’ll support you and your fundraiser too. We can do shout outs on Napier Family Centre Facebook page and in our communications to help promote you and your fundraising efforts.
How can I raise money?
If you’re stuck for ideas on how your workplace/team/organisation can raise money, here are a few to get you started:
- Have a mufti day, dress up day, barefoot day, or jeans day and everyone donates a gold coin to participate
- Simply collect small change donations from your customers/staff – we can provide a branded bucket if you need one
- Host a breakfast, lunch or party and charge people a cost to come
- Ask your customers or staff if they’d like to donate $2, $3 or $5 on top of their purchase or from their pay
- Hold a silent auction, bake sale, or competition
- For a bit of fun, find an opponent to go up against and raise as much as you can. Beat your opponent for bragging rights for the whole year! Choose an opponent you really want to beat, perhaps another branch of your organisation or someone you get on well with