Early Reading Together in CHB
Napier Family Centre is working with Central Hawke’s Bay Libraries to bring the FREE Early Reading Together programme to Central Hawke’s Bay in March.
The programme is a series of three short workshops, designed to support parents/whānau of children under 6 with their reading and literacy. It’s fun and interactive, suitable for any parent or caregiver with young tamariki. The programme also provides plenty of support for caregivers from diverse language/literacy, cultural, educational and socio-economic backgrounds. See additional information on flyer below.
- This new programme is designed to enhance the support that parents/whānau provide for children’s language and literacy
- For parents/caregivers of tamariki under 6
- 3 x workshops over three weeks
- Completely FREE for participants
- Starts Monday 11 March 2024 (with workshops also on Monday 18 March and Monday 25 March)
- Short workshop from 10.00-11.15am
- Register your interest by scanning the QR code below or click the registration link here:
Reading Together Registration